e

Monday, January 07, 2008

When the Going Gets Tough . . .

Shades of Ed Muskie: Senator Clinton is reported to be teary-eyed in New Hampshire, under the pressure of what Senator Obama calls his "Big Mo" (or did someone else call it that?). We'll have to wait and see whether history repeats itself at the polls.

Meanwhile, on January 22, I'll be doing a trio of short parodies at a "fundraiser" (ha!) for Senator Obama, to be held at Don't Tell Mama. And if my faithful readers don't see anything funny in that wee announcement, then my faithful readers are very dull, indeed.

Still, anything for publicity. As the granddaddy of American humor said, My perlitical sentiments agree with yourn exactly. I know they do, becaws i never saw a man whose didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ultra Linking