e

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clearing the Palate

To get the infernal double chorus from Pirates out of my head, I bethought myself of other tunes on the way to dinner last night, and the following nonsense wrote itself:

When Amish eyes are smiling,
It's without a contact lens;
In the av'rage Amish driveway,
There is no Mercedes Benz;
An Amish nose that's runny
Doesn't know from double-ply:
So when Amish eyes are smiling—
One is tempted to wonder why.

Lyric © 2007 Nathaniel DesH. Petrikov

Why the Amish popped into my head is anyone's guess. And it did no good. This morning, I was once more exhorting myself to take the pill and we'll have crazy, monkey sex. Ooh, that siren Sullivan!

2 Comments:

Blogger James Reeves said...

It's all those wet bonnet contests on Saturday night.

10:33 AM  
Blogger James Reeves said...

What's this:

CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP BANG BANG CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP?

An Amish drive-by shooting.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ultra Linking