e

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Macho Is As Macho Does

I'm trying to think how to work that subject line into the following, a parody of Me And My Shadow that infiltrated the noggin on the way home tonight (verse and chorus):

I would like to clear up some confusion--
Rumors have arisen, here and there.
Goodness only knows
How a rumor grows--
Nonetheless, I'd like the clear the air.
Now, listen:

Me, I'm not Rambo,
Even though we both hate scuzz.
Me--I'm not Rambo
(Heaven knows, there's been a lot of buzz).
We've both got attitude:
Although we strut,
We're never rude--
We simply kick butt;
But
Me? I'm not Rambo.
Just in case you thought I was.

Lyric © 2006 Nathaniel DesH. Petrikov

Yes, I know: the second line of the chorus needs work. But the basic idea is the goods, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ultra Linking