e

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Free at Last

Yesterday, I decided that it was high time to get connected to the Internet. It's A.D. 2009, I told myself, and everyone and his brother is websurfing these days; why shouldn't I? Nay--why shouldn't I, ba goom?!

So I canceled my account with Verizon DSL.

Instantaneously, my connection problems have ceased, and I'm now a websurfin' fool.

(This means, of course, that the old parody website is Code 423-Locked. But I took the elementary precaution of downloading its contents before canceling the account. Someday, I suppose, I'll post it summers else.)

So I highly recommend to everyone within eyeshot of this page that canceling Verizon DSL is the only way to go!

P.S. The ol' Ball-and-Socket tells me that a solicitor for Verizon FiOS has already knocked twice at our door this week. I just had to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ultra Linking