e

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a Small World, Dammit

As my blogger profile will tell you, I'm a boondoggler by profession. Well, it turns out I'm not alone.

One siva is also a boondoggler--apparently the only other boondoggler in all the blogosphere. According to him, he's also a Japanese Faulknerian, and if that's what I think it is, I want no part of him. Who wants to read Absarom, Absarom! or As I Ray Dying or even Randing in Ruck?

Besides, what kind of a title is reticence for a blog, f'gosh sakes? Is that some sort of irony thing, or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger sallie parker said...

Don't know if anything unusual has happened in your life over the past six months, but your sense of humor has gone from strained and cynical to relaxed and funny. Absarom Absarom: a real gem.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ultra Linking